On the 19 November 2012, the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) will launch Universal Jobmatch, a new, free online job posting and matching service.
This exciting new development will be one of the largest jobsites in the UK, and will save you time, effort and money by speeding up your recruitment process.
From 19 November, you will need to post all your jobs online using Universal Jobmatch as it is replacing both the current Jobcentre Plus vacancy management services – Employer Direct and Employer Direct Online.
By using new technology, Universal Jobmatch can quickly, easily and conveniently match your recruitment needs to a supply of suitably skilled jobseekers.
With your own Universal Jobmatch account you, can manage all aspects of your recruitment online and at your convenience. This includes:
– placing jobs and receiving a shortlist of suitable jobseekers;
– reviewing the jobs you are advertising;
– reviewing the CVs matched to your jobs;
– selecting the jobseekers you want to apply for jobs;
– exploring the number of potential jobseeker matches before posting a job;
– receiving an anonymous list ranked by best match first.
Jobcentre Plus advisers will provide support to unemployed jobseekers to improve their CVs, so that they represent themselves and their skills effectively. This will help to ensure the best matches to your jobs.
Universal Jobmatch will be accessed via GOV.UK
Nabarro Poole does not accept any liability for actions that readers may take and recommends obtaining specific professional advice before action.
For more information, please contact us through our website: www.NabarroPoole.com